Petrol

bondy

No idea what this is ... I recommend to consume the fuel and to drain the plastic tanks every time after riding for providing bubbles.

If you have a metal tanks I recommend to fill him up to the top, using fuel that can be stored for years like aspen racing,

workes perfect, I do this especially for bikes and all other engines I had after 5 years of experience in Finland

where we have really low (-30°C) and also temperatures up to +30°C, no problems so far.

The subject of poor quality fuel comes up alot especially when it comes to classic bikes ( and cars ).Something that my mate mentioned might be worth looking into when it comes to two-strokes.He was at a course on chainsaws run by the council and they covered the maintenance as well as cutting.The instructor said that the fuel degrades lowering its octane rating in about six weeks! The pro tree surgeons buy a pre-mix ( already mixed ) that lasts much longer.I know chainsaws dont have massive tanks but i should imagine if you use it all day you must get through quite a bit.Cant remember what it's called but i'll ask and see what ratios it comes in.

• Like 1

The subject of poor quality fuel comes up alot especially when it comes to classic bikes ( and cars ).Something that my mate mentioned might be worth looking into when it comes to two-strokes.He was at a course on chainsaws run by the council and they covered the maintenance as well as cutting.The instructor said that the fuel degrades lowering its octane rating in about six weeks! The pro tree surgeons buy a pre-mix ( already mixed ) that lasts much longer.I know chainsaws dont have massive tanks but i should imagine if you use it all day you must get through quite a bit.Cant remember what it's called but i'll ask and see what ratios it comes in.

That is exactly one reason why they invited this Aspen fuel, (the other reason is more to the health and enviroment related as this acylate fuel is not so toxic, doesn't smoke and when accidently poured to the ground will be decomposed from mother nature easier).

The backdraw is the price.

And I would not recommend to use the premix that is made for chain saws because it only has around 91 octane,

there are specail gasoline available with more octane, for further information klick here: http://www.aspen.se/Aspen_(eng)/Consumer

• Like 1