Calling Out To Bill Beveridge - Trials Cub Parts

matey

Calling out to Bill Beveridge, is Trials Cub Parts business still operating ?

If you know Bill, please pass on this message:

Bill, Seven weeks ago you received my Tiger Cub Barrel & promptly cashed my cheque for £150 for a rebore and a o/s Wiseco piston. Despite many calls to both your contact numbers listed on your website, i have not had the barrel back from yourself. If you "have" posted the barrel, please confirm the courier, their contact number and a tracking number. If you cannot provide these details, i presume you have still not posted the item. I am hoping this is just a oversight, if you do not contact me within seven days, i will be taking advice from the small claims court to recover the money i have sent you and the cost of a replacement barrel.

I am sorry to have posted this topic, but as you do not hold your promises or return my messages, it leaves me with no other choice. This subject [as initially promised..] could have been dealt with, within a couple of days.

Kind Regards, you have all my contact details

Chris - Bristol

Bill, many thanks for making contact [the power of the forum page...]

I accept the fact that you say that you posted the parcel out on the 26th October, but for some reason the "label" came unstuck from the parcel...... and hence the parcel was returned back to "sender". At least we now know where it is.....back at Trials Cub parts !?

As you have paid & posted the parcel, from your business, its your responsibility to chase the courier. Anyway how could i know , which courier/posting method you have used.

Look forward to receiving it sometime next week.....

Kind Regards

Chris

Its pretty sad when you have to post on here to get any action from this particular person, as I was in the same situation he just wouldn't reply to emails and I tried phoning still no joy. But I did get a response after posting on trialscentral and the parts did arrive eventually. I also had a pm from another member who was having the same problems with Bill.