Hello All ...

bonsaisuper

Hello all, figured I would introduce myself a little. First trails is new to me as a hobbie ... I used to ride.motocross and have riden lots of different bikes etc. About 4 days ago I was offered a gas gas txt200 for pretty much free. Its missing a rad cap and a manifold witch I am struggleing to find. I have spent all day today putting all.the pipes back on the bike and basically building.it back together, I have completed building.the bike pretty much, I have tried starting the bike bit if im.right in thinking it wont start because it hasn't got a manifold ?? Apart from.that theres fuel and spark and air so shoukd start.lol ... look forward to hereing from you all

Regards

Mike

That's fine !:)

You may as well get one of theese as the stock pipe is probably the same price maybe more.

http://www.trialsuk.co.uk/products/thor-Gas Gas-titanium-front-pipe

You will get more power and tourque as well from the titanium pipes like that one.

S3 also make one look on trials enduro direct.

They look awesome as well but make sure you get a guard for it as they dent easily

Ben

Hi, my bike is a 2000. He breaks all sorts from evo to pretty new I think he can get most parts his business is breaking bikes and selling parts/bikes for people who havnt got a brand new bike lol. I was in contact with gas gas uk but when I said my bike was a 2000 they didnt want to no so I found this chap he is a very handy bloke who will try and get most parts for most bikes lol and not at a rediculas price lol wouod you like his number ??