New Technical Rules For The Spanish Classic Trials

greeves

To divide the spectrum of twinsock bikes from 1967 up to 1986 in four separate periods, that's comprehensible too me, also the extra class for tuned bikes.

Where would a TY 250 twinshock be categorized, this bikes was made in 1973/4 (model 434) but even in 1980 (model 516), changes where beside graphic's nearly imperceptible as far as I know?

What about bikes that where made before eighties but where in technical standard much ahead like the Becker Montesas?

Becker-Montesa%252002.jpg

To the airboxes, many Bultaco riders used the Wolf airfilter box back then in Germany and Austria they where made in a small production run by an Austrian plumber (Mr. Wolf) and many Sherpas were fitted with these historical aftermarket component.

In other words is there a rule for contemporary "constructions" / set-up's could not find any?

Hi Javier

How are the Spanish riders accepting the new rules ?

As you can imagine, those with modified bikes in which the sliders, frame, rims, yokes, exhausts, airfilter boxes or any modified part of their bike sends them straight to the "open" category with a +30% handicap are not really happy... :crying::angry:

For me I don´t mind, as all of my bikes comply with the new regulations. :P

• Like 1