Hi From Ayrshire

beepee

I'm looking at getting into trials for fun, been on bikes all my life but never trials for some reason. I have the chance of a Montesa 315r 2000 model. It looks a bit rough but Im told its mechanically sound. How much is it worth ? tinkering with bikes isn't a problem either, in fact I'd expect to be doing it anyway. Thanks

I'm looking at getting into trials for fun, been on bikes all my life but never trials for some reason. I have the chance of a Montesa 315r 2000 model. It looks a bit rough but Im told its mechanically sound. How much is it worth ? tinkering with bikes isn't a problem either, in fact I'd expect to be doing it anyway. Thanks

Hi, I'm sure you will get addicted once you get started, I can't help you with the value of the Montesa but the Stevenstone MCC is in your area and they are a great bunch.

Chris

well that was an experience ! travelled all the way to penrith on sunday to do a deal with my suzuki jimny and 2 trials bikes............they were absolute dogs and I never took them even with an offer of £400 on top !

1 was a 98 beta 350 I think and the other a 2000 montesa 315r. Looked like 2 bing bikes, free for all have a go and little sign of maintenance, more like patch it and go again. I think they would have been more trouble than they were worth.

Edited by andy