This Is My 198B

bondy

• 2 weeks later...

cheers colin thanks for the coments.keeping the 199B and 198B for know ill probely get another but not in a rush to buy1 need something to semi do up not to much work cheers bondy

Edited by andy

Hi Bondy

I like the look of your 198b i always wanted one of them i had the last red one magic bike, I use to get it down Hale shore for a bit of practice ride with the boys from Liverpool they were good fun, if not Sunnybank in Widnes or Johnsons wood.

I use to be in the the south Liverpool club till i moved anyway from widnes still pop back from time to time to catch up with old friends.

I use to know some one called Bondy bit of a long shot i know.

hi never no it could of been my dad bond was a unusal name back then i was born in 1969 and come from wigan but live in liverpool know. my name is christopher bond also have a brother shaun bond.

Hi Bondy

Thanks for your reply He was my Dads friend really but i got to know him to his name was Colin Bond and he was in the fruit and veg business in widnes. I was born in 1960 in widnes

Im very impressed with how well you rebuild your bultaco s im sure there will be a mad bidding rush on the one you are parting with

im keeping a look out for a 250 i spotted one at telford but was daft enough not grab it there and then. i was with a friend and he kept

shake-ing his head and smiling at me, i was thinking will that fit in your boot - his wife s car the gods were against me that day.

Im joe

hello joe well i didnt restore all my bultacos i did the 199A myself the 199B had alresdy been restored and the 198B had already been done altho i did put a new tank on the 198B but i cant say thats restoring it all the had work was done by the last owner. the 199B has only had a headlight put on it since owning it oh and new decals on the side panels thats about it. the 199A is in good condtion whent abit mad on that but was good rebuilding it cheers bondy

• Like 1