Wainwright Trial.

john.b

Does anybody know if the excellent Wainwright trial is going ahead this year or has it been cancelled due to the Defra Single payment scheme.

Apologies if this subject has been covered already, but I'm just getting back in to trials after 7 months out due to Scott injury!

John,

How are you getting on?

I imagine the regs for the Wainwright should be out soon. Have you got an enrty in for Guisborough Clubs Glaisdale one lap trial, which is another good one to look forward to.

Hi Cota Kid. Hope the trial is on as it is an excellent trial for clubmen. Regarding Guisborough one lapper, yes I intend to ride as it was a thoroughly enjoyable trial last year. It looks like it may be my first trial back! Hopefully we will meet after the trial for a pint . Thanks for all your efforts regarding the Defra saga, you were outstanding. Well done Cota.

Just got the Wainwright regs in the post this morning, unfortunately it clashes with the Guisborough one lapper in Glaisdale. Shame really as I did both events last year and thoroughly enjoyed both. These events are less than 40 miles apart in adjoining centres so I would think that entries may suffer slightly.