Hello From Suffolk

deputy dawg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mate

I am just outside BSE too in Ixworth. I recently bought a 315r and am looking at doing my first trial in the next month or so it would be great to have another newbie to wobble around with!

There is another guy in the village who has been doing trials for years has been mentoring me and is damm good! Also seems to know most of the people into it locally and is a good guy to bombard with annoying questions!

If you fancy meeting up for a practice let me know, I am going just to spectate at Stanton Downham this Sunday (10th) so give me a shout at some time.

Cheers Andy

Hello from someone in norfolk!

I would have been at the dabbers this weekend but sadly cant make it; Its a friendly club, and well worth joining. I did my first trial with them this January and observed at the last trial. They are primarily set up for pre-mono bikes though, so spaces for mono's at trials are limited - they are however looking at running more for mono's in the future.

Go you steady,

Andrew