Trials Demo In Nova Scotia

michael_t

Well call me crazy but I have organized another Trials demo at the NS Outdoor sport and RV show. Based on the success last year (despite me riding off the roof of a car onto my head) we have gone all out and Paul Yvan and his kids are going to join us from Quebec for the show.

I even got a banner made up to make us look like we know what we are doing.

P1020790.jpg

Stephane has built one heck of an obstacle but given my performance last year I think I will leave it for the pros :)

IMG_2606.JPG

Just today I found a Ford Taurus Wagon which will be a bit tamer to drive over plus we have a large tire, a few wood triangles, a couple of logs, and a teeter totter - should be something for everyone. Luckily the car still runs as we have to move everything in and out of the areana between shows.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by michael_t

• 2 weeks later...

Well after organizing things I was only able to stick around for the first day before heading off on a ski holiday... Just got back today.

The trials community really rallied around and put on a great show.

Stephane's obstacles were a great attraction especially for people who had never seen trials riding before. It was awsome to have higher level riders visit from Quebec to show us all a thing or 2...