Fantic 200 Float Hight ?

bulla101

Hi Guys, Im new to the site and new to Twinshock trials, i bought a 200 last year in reasonable condition, gave it a quick once over, oil change etc and have ridden it since at quite a few local meetings, the bike had its teething issues which i have managed to iron out as i have gone along, with us having a two week break between trials i decided to strip the bike down and have the frame etc painted, i have had the carb ultrasonic cleaned, standard jets put in but i cant find any info on the float hight, can any of you shed any light on this as its the last piece of info i need , oh and i have a trial on Sunday so would like to have this sorted for then,

PS: its a standard 25ml carb.

Cheers

Andy

Hello , the float height should be between 23.5mm and 24.5mm, that is measured from carb body to end of float ,when the carb is laying on a flat surface so that the air box side of the carb is at the bottom, info sourced from official Dellorto manual, hope this helps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...