First Trial Since Adam Was A Lad !

shyted

Yup, I'm planning on being at that tomorrow.. so will maybe bump into you there (probably by accident, depending on how early it goes dark!!). First trial in 20 years, should be a doddle for you, I started again last year after a similiar lay off and it all comes flooding back .. bit like riding falling off a bike !! Just enjoy it and if you need owt jut ask!!

Edited by coops

Got your drift coops . Blue TXTAndorra 280 GasGas ,2000 model year is my steed now. My Fantic is in bit's in my work shop so i'm on the Gasser . Lets see if practice at Backcowm will pay off .

Looking forward to it ,and see you there .

How did you go ??... I thought it was a really good event with a nice mix of stuff and thoroughly enjoyed it. Apart from one easyish section that I completely missed a flag on for a couple of laps and made myself look even more stupid than normal !! Seen the Andorra parked up at one section but couldn't see the owner to let on, that's one tidy machine, very smart. Did she ride as good as she looked?? Hope you enjoyed it ...

Yes coops she does and yes that's my bike . I enjoyed myself and finished fourth from last in the beginners and actually cleaned 22 times .fell off once on section three ,stalled once on section four wrong side of flag on section five . Talked to some great guy's there , and i'm sorry i missed you but now i have my mug shot on here ,the next time i'm out ,i'll give you a nod and you will possibly recognise me .

I'm off to work for three week's on Sunday morning and when i come home i do nothing for two day's except be with the family .

i fancy doing Frodsham club rounds as i know that area very well . Do you ever go to Backcowm coops ?

Shy T

Keep meaning to go to cowm but still haven't yet. In fact all my practicing has been pretty much in comp since I got back into it, between frodsham and darwen comps, broken wrists, knee ops and wife and kids cowm just hasn't happened as yet!! If you fancy frodsham comps give us a shout.. good club, great people and like you, i know the area well, even went to school and lived there till the misses dragged me away!!

Yes to Frodsham club and trials . Cowm is brill ! Rocky as hell but there is a variaty of terrain . Rock's , water ( with rocks ) mud and rocks Big hills with large and small err rocks . Seriously , it's good fun and there is a group of lads on Montesa's up there and they are sound .After you've done there , they have a free power washer to get the crap off your bike ,they've a butty waggon on site so it's heaven !!!

The last weekend of the month is for 4x4s though . You need a photo and to join on the day but it's well worth it .

Will be in touch Shy t

Frodsham Club trial tomorrow (5th May) if you fancy it.

I'm going to try it again on my TY after my failure last time (1st trial).....section one and snapped my brake lever.

Gary