Long Queue

andy0101

hi there i rode in a trial last weekend ( Macclesfield club) ,they got a good entry of 140 so with no starting order the queues were big ,so big i had to take a photo of this one , thankfully it was on the last section

by the way its not a gripe ,i had a great day and a good crack

post-5488-0-82815800-1367164215_thumb.jpg

Yes, I hear you, as MY club has the same problem (well, when every single rider in the whole club shows up at the same trial in the same section at the same time, including all the observers, that is.)

Edited by funtrials

Perhaps a solution is to start 1/2 the riders at section one and the others 1/2 way round the course. This also has the advantage that breaking in the sections (important on slippery becks) is shared out a bit more.

Cheers

Perhaps a solution is to start 1/2 the riders at section one and the others 1/2 way round the course. This also has the advantage that breaking in the sections (important on slippery becks) is shared out a bit more.

Cheers

That's what our local club has done on a few occasions when all the classes have started at the same time, with some of the same sections. Helps spread it out quite a bit.