Newbie From Lancashire

mavisravis

Hello All,

I'm A forty something bloke from near Burnley in Lancashire. Although I've had bikes from the age of 16, trials has never been my thing ( I'm currently doing a bit of road racing) However, my 11 year old son has been pestering me for a bike lately, so I've bought him a TY80. He's had a couple of lessons at Bumpy so he's ready to progress once we find a suitable local venue. I think this may be my last season road racing so I may end up buying a trials bike myself soon so we can ride together. I'm sure to have loads of questions, so please be gentle with me... :)

Cheers

Brad

Welcome along.What do you race at the min?Theres a few racers on here and i race an old pre inj r6.

Dont worry everyone has lots of questions about trials so ask away and im sure someone will be able to answer you.

I'm riding a GSX550 in post classic production with the CRMC, but I've only had 2 outings on it this year. It's got me thinking why have it sat there in the garage?

If I bought a trials bike I could do some actual riding, and being able to ride with my son would be even better.

Hi there are a few clubs in the north west that you can ride with but the best one for you will be Bolton mcc they have a beginers trials and they are on sat afternoon think next is in September. Turn up with a acu card and you can ride. Have a look on www.boltonmotorcycleclub.com.