Honda Trials Forks

hoodie2

Can anyone help me out with info on Honda forks? Are the Showa 33mm forks with leading axle that were used on the TLR reflex the same as those used on the TL250 and the RS200? If not what does the RS200 use and are they any good. I'm thinking about upgrading from the standard forks on my TL150 hi boy but have a bit of work to do to find out what might fit length wise and be compatible with the standard wheel and brake plate.

Cheers.

Hi TLTEL. I was looking at the TL250 brake plate, as it uses leading axle forks, and the slot that engages with the fork leg looks the same as the 125. I wondered if it would still fit if rotated a little. Anyone tried this? If the slot on the 125 brake plate is smaller I could reduce the size of the block on the new fork leg.

I have seen quite a few Seeley forks for sale as people have upgraded them and I would think that the hubs or complete wheels are not too hard to find, but

TL250 brake plates don't become available that often, or do you already have one/

TLTEL