Manx 2 Day

matt

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking forward to it now. Between you and the Breidden Hills web site you're helping me drum up energy to get to the gym at night. (With these blatantly doctored fattening photo's ;) )

Funny how those photo's always look just a tad worse than when you walk past the mirror in the morning holding your breath :angry:

3 weeks and counting.

My training this year has been less than non-existent.....new baby 10 weeks ago, in the middle of renovating a house, back injury sustained training for the London Marathon...the list goes on!

Hoping to get out on the bike during the next fortnight a bit, but it all seems too little too late.

Should have the final entry list after the weekend so will see about posting it next week.

3 weeks- ahhhhrrghhh!!! Better get the programme sorted then!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a rider list anywhere yet. I had a look on the manx 2 day website yesterday, but nothing as yet.

Where is the best place to drink on the saturday and sunday night. Is there one pub where most ofthe riders tend to go.

Should be a good weekend, just wish I had made more of an effort to get out on my bike a bit more before hand, going out this sunday, but I fear it is to late.

Rider list is up, a few gaps but this is the most up to date i have to hand. If your not on it don't worry aslong as you have your number!!

Colours is somewhere some people go on saturday night. It's at the Hilton on the prom. But Paramount City is another safe bet, it is over towards Summerland on the promenade. A good night at both places.

The presentation is on sunday night at the Villa Marina and they have some bars for you all to get well oiled after a hard weekend of riding.

Less than a week, see you all there!

Manx2day.com

Yep 'Colours' is one of the main places to head later on Friday and Saturday night. Lots of other pubs around town, all serve beer therefore are worth a try!! :D

Just a reminder that we have different licencing laws here so the pubs stay open longer on Friday and Saturday than in the UK, usually about midnight or 1am, but all clubs close their doors strictly at 1am. They then run to about 3.30pm before kicking you out for a truly memorable late night dining experience on Douglas Promenade.

Ever tried Chips, Cheese and Gravy? A local delicacy!!

Colours is somewhere some people go on saturday night. It's at the Hilton on the prom.

Oh dear! We're staying there this year. Gonna be hard to get back to the room when the bar is calling just downstairs. :)

Struggled on Sunday last year after only about 5 pints :lol:

Ran out of liquid as I got to the big rocks at the beach :D

Can't wait :D