New To Trials Forum

renegade master

To see your posts, at the very top of the screen, click on your name and then select "My Content"

Notification of replies is not switched on by default (my policy is to let people opt in to receving emails, not opt out), but at the top of every topic towards the right you'll see a button marked "Follow this topic". You can use that to enable notifications for that topic and how often you receive notifications.

For topics you are "following", whether you created them or not, if you again click on your username at the very top of the page and select "Content I Follow" you can see all topics you are subscribed to.

You can change overall notification settings (e.g. enable them by default) via clicking on your username then Settings then "Notification Options" on the left.

• Like 1

To see your posts, at the very top of the screen, click on your name and then select "My Content"

Notification of replies is not switched on by default (my policy is to let people opt in to receving emails, not opt out), but at the top of every topic towards the right you'll see a button marked "Follow this topic". You can use that to enable notifications for that topic and how often you receive notifications.

For topics you are "following", whether you created them or not, if you again click on your username at the very top of the page and select "Content I Follow" you can see all topics you are subscribed to.

You can change overall notification settings (e.g. enable them by default) via clicking on your username then Settings then "Notification Options" on the left.

Hi Andy,

Can one's profile name be changed at any stage or do I have to keep the frist name?

thanks