I'm 16 And Have A 250!

gasgas125otis

I would check out the acu rules on their website, My understanding is that you can ride a 250 at 16 and 17 but you can not ride in the youth class, you ride as an adult and pay the adult trial entry fee.

You may need to make sure your licence state adult and not youth A.

TLTEL

Hi

looking in the new 2014 ACU handbook. It states under TSR 1 c After their 16th birthday a rider may compete as an Adult.

and a few lines down. "Whilst riding as an Adult, Capacity restrictions do not apply",

so as long as you enter as an Adult and pay the Adult entry fee you can ride your 250.

Thank you two very much for clearing that up!

I would check out the acu rules on their website, My understanding is that you can ride a 250 at 16 and 17 but you can not ride in the youth class, you ride as an adult and pay the adult trial entry fee.

You may need to make sure your licence state adult and not youth A.

TLTEL

Hi

looking in the new 2014 ACU handbook. It states under TSR 1 c After their 16th birthday a rider may compete as an Adult.

and a few lines down. "Whilst riding as an Adult, Capacity restrictions do not apply",

so as long as you enter as an Adult and pay the Adult entry fee you can ride your 250.