Hello From Birmingham,uk

lambretta_ash

Hi Ash, i'm from burton on trent, so not far from brum, i have only just started but totally hooked on the sport, i did my first trial this weekend and it was a great experience, i didn't finish because i am just not fit enough yet but i am trying to do two practices a week or one practice and one easy trial, plus some light exercises every day so i should be where i want to be in a few months, i'm in no rush, i even enjoy going to different paces to practice so if you are out and about let me know where and when and we could meet up, i tend to do better if i'm with someone else and with starting at the bottom i have got everything to learn. nice bikes by the way, i have got a 1999 bultaco sherco 250, their is nothing bultaco about them really, from what i have read, they just licensed the bultaco name out for two years when they first started, i had a bultaco 340 about 30 years ago and i would love to find one as a project although i do love the power of the modern bikes, the most important thing is to enjoy yourself.

two people now haha slap my wrist but you still understood bought lol

you are close once I found a cheap bike insurer for this miss listed gas gas ill have to come out so we have equal playing ground as I have no chance on the bull shes a heavy girl but she crawls well lol

• Like 1