Yamaha Trials

laird387

Hi ! Tony Scarlett, and as he was a top rider and usually mounted on the most recent machinery in his day I'd say from the no plate it will be around 1985 / 86 ish !

No idea where this was tho !!

Edited by lestergg2005
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

Another image which we need help identifying so that we can correctly catalogue it in the archive, where or when was Nigel Birkett on his Yamaha photographed by Barry Robinson.

Enjoy.

post-19290-0-75346900-1399617165_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387

Hi,

Another image which we need help identifying so that we can correctly catalogue it in the archive, who, where or when was this Yamaha rider photographed by Barry Robinson.

(Thanks to bisby, we can catalogue this as Adrian Clarke.)

Enjoy.

post-19290-0-36292000-1399624846_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 1

Hi,

I seem to have opened a boxful..........

Another image which we need help identifying so that we can correctly catalogue it in the archive, where or when was Tony Scarlett (thanks to Stephen Bisby) on his Yamaha photographed by Barry Robinson.

Tony is also in the next post no 6 - but can anyone verify the event?

Enjoy.

post-19290-0-09570200-1399625310_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387

Hi,

I definitely seem to have opened a boxful..........

Another image which we need help identifying so that we can correctly catalogue it in the archive, who, where or when was this lad on his Yamaha photographed by Barry Robinson.

Enjoy.

post-19290-0-86351400-1399625788_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Picture number 4 is Adrian Clarke and pictures 5&6 is Tony Scarlett and i am watching him on the left next to Adrian and Gerald Richardson. I am guessing 1983 or 84 and pos Allan Jefferies, or Wainright?

Stephen.

• 4 weeks later...

The rider in pictures 8&9 is Tony Scarlett his riding number is 54 same as in the first picture at the top of this page.

the rider in picture 10 is Harold Crawford i think and it looks to be the same event but i dont know when and where. Stephen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

And another lost soul looking his rightful home in the filing system. We know it's Mick Andrews on his Yamaha in the Red Rose - but which year was it taken?

Enjoy.

Photo: Barry Robinson.

post-19290-0-46984000-1403071513_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

And in 2013 Barry Robinson photographed Jason Gooch riding his Yamaha in the Sammy Miller series round organised by the Ilkley Motor club.

If you are interested in classic or twinshock trials such as the Sammy Miller series, we are undertaking a fully illustrated history of these events in ORRe - the digital magazine available ONLY on this website.

post-19290-0-74002800-1409998864_thumb.jpg

• Like 1