Now Then! New From The North East

lewis315r

Hi

I'm Lewis and I've finally got my self a trials bike after having one as a kid. I have a background in racing downhill mountain bikes but I've decided its time for a change

I'm based in the north east and looking forward to competing in a few trials and practice days

Any help and advice welcome!

Thanks

Lewis

71067a78-419b-492e-a4d9-27ecb890cb91_zps

Edited by lewis315r
  • Like 1

Hi Lewis ! What part of the NE are you in ?

There's a trial on next Wed evening at Pea Farm near Stanley. Starts at 6pm. Try and pop along. Plenty of free advice from anyone you ask and a great way to spend a couple of hours amongst other trialers.

Hi Lewis, I believe I saw you today at Edmondsley, we chatted briefly while you and your marra were getting sorted to head into woods about your Monty. I'm often down at Edmondsley so if you guys are free sometime and wa mt some bike time drop me an pm.

Cheers

Zac

Hi Lewis ! What part of the NE are you in ?

There's a trial on next Wed evening at Pea Farm near Stanley. Starts at 6pm. Try and pop along. Plenty of free advice from anyone you ask and a great way to spend a couple of hours amongst other trialers.

I'm based just out side Durham and I was planning on going over pea farm on Wednesday so hopefully see you there! Do you by any chance know the entry fee? or if you need to join the a club?

Welcome and enjoy your nice 315R.

Thanks!!!

Hi Lewis, I believe I saw you today at Edmondsley, we chatted briefly while you and your marra were getting sorted to head into woods about your Monty. I'm often down at Edmondsley so if you guys are free sometime and wa mt some bike time drop me an pm.

Cheers

Zac

haha that was me!

The montesa did alright all day, its a pretty good spot up Edmondsley so hopefully catch you up there again some time!

There's a practice day up Stanhope on Sunday that I'm planning on going to one of my mates runs the day, its a pretty big place as well!