Long Term Reviews? '06 4rt Info?

wardo

I've been thinking of getting a 4RT, the dealer told me the only update for '06 was BNG (Bold New Graphics). Does anyone know otherwise? Also I'd love some long term feedback from a couple of people who ride thier bikes 200+ hours a year on maintenance, durability, etc. After the initial impressions I've seen very few long term reviews, what do you like, what drives you nuts? I'd gladly take the comments off forum if you don't want to share them here. My e-mail is wardo-at-sover-dot-net.

Thanks,

Wardo

Trialsurfer,

Yeah, I didn't imagine many would have 200 hours yet, I ride something like 6-10 hours a week, and have an 8 month season... so I figure with weeks off, etc. my Sherco got around 200 hours last year. It hasn't missed a beat. At a recent event I took the time to really look over the 4rt, and I was incredibly impressed with the build quality. I also loved my Honda CRF250R, so it seems logical to give the Montesa a go.

Regards,

Ward

To answer part of my own question, someone sent me what they knew about the '06. The clutch master cylinder will be revised, and the fuel injection will also get some minor tweaks. The plastic will be unpainted and there will of course be new graphics.

Regards,

Wardo