what's up with Raga?

mattl

you have to read the entire article from the magazine not just what was put online.

No, your right, *I* should have, and haven't - but Adam knows what he said,and what it was in response to (and no, I haven't seen that either :D

Just don't shoot the messenger... :o

Kevin

Edited by fz750

My comment of having to read the entire article from the mag wasn't in response to you Kevin, just in general to anyone who read the opeing message then went on www.alesport.com to read what was put in the on-line article, which doesn't seem that bad.

In the mag it seemed just bitter, for instance he criticizes Lampkin for going for a safe ride in a section instead of the clean, and that was just a strange comment to make.

I don't remember anything that Lampkin could have said to tick off Raga except what he said in interview and that was just what he told everyone, the strike was a stupid thing to do and it was just a case of it being the wrong time and place for that to take place, but he was right!

It was reported that when Raga and other riders stood in the first section of the spanish opener trying to block Lampkin, Jarvis and the others from walking the section, that was the beginning of all the problems.

But Raga seemed very gracious to Lampkin on the podium at the Monza indoor so hopefully it is all behind them. I hope so because Raga has been one of my favorites and it was just very disapointing to me what he said.