Trials Techniques Applied To Dirt Bikes & Enduro Bikes

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

not wrong mags! the only way to have more fun is riding without pants... maybe. :-)

been a bit busy lately with training to have a crack at some endurocross. the trials skills work incredibly well with all the obstacles but of course adding in the speed is the tricky bit. at my advanced age i'll probably just stick with nice and slow!

Edited by sherconoob
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

awesome weekend, finally got to take the 250EXC out to our trials club for the first time ever and tried to freeride with a few club members on their trials bikes. bloody hard work but impressed with what the kato will handle until the full lock turns let it down.

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love these videos. The voiceover is perfect. It sounds so professional until an off hand comment makes you chuckle.

thanks dan, we have a good laugh putting them together!

i lost my details for logging into the forum so haven't posted for ages, been doing lots of vids but probably a key one is 10 different ways to get over a log, most of which use trials techniques. 

here's the intro vid.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thats quite some details in logging if you ask me ;)

#wordplaywednesday

yep, and it's funny how quickly it all disappears. i didn't ride for three weeks and could barely manage even the most basic log hop for the first few hours.... :(

nothing overly new in this vid, it's just a revised version of the old intro to cross training vid from ages back but managed to work in my favorite bit from an interview we did with graham jarvis.