Trialscast Footpegs

lastplacebrad

Yep. i will agree that these pegs are good. I got a set for my montesa and find them more forgiving on the feet, but not the shins if you do slip up. They just bolted straight on with no problems.

Always nice to add a bit of bling..............

• 3 weeks later...

OK gave the new pegs a thorough testing last weekend at the Macclesfield trial, here's my thoughts:

Fitting & Service: Ordered a pair of the Trialcast pegs from TrialCast a few weeks back, paid through paypal, and recieved them promptly in a special little box :) took them out to the bike and removed the old ones. New one's fitted on very easily, new springs and bolts included in the box. No problems there.

Aesthetics: Loving the gold colour, they look good on the bike, all good so far.

Design: The three large hole design means that even the larger clumps of mud have nowhere to hide, the few small bits that did stick were easily cleared with one kick up and snap back.

Grip: The larger footprint and shape of the peg gave me a fantastic feel through the boots, very grippy, was able to shift around on them without getting snagged, but no slipping off like I used to on the old ones

I'd rate them better than the Hebo I used to have on my Beta. As for the spoons that were on as standard (Sherco) I don't know why I waited this long to get rid of them!

So a big thumbs up to them from me, if you're undecided as to whether to splash out on some new pegs, at the same price as Hebo (

Personally if you are going to buy aftermarket pegs and are prepared to pay for lifetime quality then rapter titanium pegs are the way forward. Obviously the 1st question you are asking is it cost? then try which you fancy , if it is top of the range and the ultimate best that you are after then go raptor!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread but....

I said when i next wanted footpegs id get TrialCast ones, and i did. fitted them this morning and they look and feel great (only been messing around with the engine off)so much more grippy. But i was a bit concerned that like with the old pegs when i kick the bike over, they are going to catch on the footpegs , they are smaller so the kickstart will actually go past them but not without snagging the peg. I was wondering what you other Scorpa riders with these pegs found to be a solution, or if it was bad for the pegs, or more likely the kickstart lever.

Thanks

If I give my SY kickstart a good thump it hits the Hebo pegs I've got fitted. Way to avoid it is to give it a gentle kick! The Yam engine doesn't need a big kick like others. Simple. :D