Concerns

cabby

Nothing wrong with the bike ,well made and rides nice think if it were priced the same as the completion it would sell more Spares delivery is next day these days with internet ordering Main thing is to ride one on some sections before you commit

Great post Gasgas249K.

Heck 190 miles - you should try 3950Kms from the Australian Importer (Sydney based) and parts and they are 17,00kms from Spain. Sure the local agent in Perth (fellow trials rider - and home based business) carries those most likely things to break at my level of riding skill i.e. rear brake lever and gear change lever, but the rest is an e-mail and 2-3 days delivery from one side of Australia to the other. Excellent and quick service. Other parts like clutch and front brake lever, grips, brake pads etc are easily available from local m/bike or other home business trials suppliers or if needed other mail order suppliers. Heck I have got riding shirt from Steve Saunders in UK with excellent service.

I will check my mailbox. The New Bikes have the thicker Bash plate. We replaced ours, which was the thinner one, with the Costa Special parts one as Chris does land on it with force. We have had no problems with it since. I believe looking at the new one it is a JGas Branded CSP. To replace the old one cost about £120. One thing I would say is that you need to Loctite in the Frame and Bash plate bolts. Like the Beta they can loosen up a bit.

• Like 1

And replied. And I totally understand the Problem. Chris decided our previous Make just wasn't up to his riding any more. They had deadened it down riding wise and we felt the problems we had mechanically, which were Numerous just were not addressed. It felt thrown together and Chris was not throwing money at what he felt was a "dead end". Even with a local dealer we felt the support was not what we needed. With Steve we get the support needed.