Raga Replica V 300 Pro

beaver1966

i was thinking of buying a good used 300 pro,however i have chance of agood 04 raga replica 300,iknow from reading previous posts that in standard raga ignition setting that this machine is too fierce for most riders of less than expert level ,if the ignition setting on the raga bike was set to the mildest level am i right in thinking the bike would ride similar to a standard 300 pro?.i realise that the raga has a longer tailpipe and kehien carb but are there any other engine mods?. cheers!

i was thinking of buying a good used 300 pro,however i have chance of agood 04 raga replica 300,iknow from reading previous posts that in standard raga ignition setting that this machine is too fierce for most riders of less than expert level ,if the ignition setting on the raga bike was set to the mildest level am i right in thinking the bike would ride similar to a standard 300 pro?.i realise that the raga has a longer tailpipe and kehien carb but are there any other engine mods?. cheers!

That's about it. No other significant changes. With the ignition reprogrammed to a mellower setting, you should get on fine. The Carb is nice :D

• 2 weeks later...