Talmag 2015

gautrek

Hi,

If anyone who was taking action photos at the Talmag this year would like to see them featured in a magazine please, please get in touch.

All I need is a copy of the images, downloaded straight from the camera plus either photographs of the entry list or a photocopy; no need to edit, crop or choose the images - I will happily do all that to ensure a good professional presentation - but sorry, no money involved but full accreditation for each image in the 10 or 15 page 'photoreport'.

Interested? Drop me an email to 'offroarchive@gmail.com' preferably with a sample image.

Thanks, in hope.

Deryk Wylde

PS. That interest also applies to any classic trial, anywhere in the country, anytime..............

SPECIAL NOTE:
Several correspondents have interpreted this request as being made to professional photographers - NOT SO - the average modern digital cameras mean that virtually anyone with an interest in the old bikes in action can take acceptable photographs - that with a bit of skilful work in Photoshop I can turn into suitable images for a magazine report. So if you know anyone with some images taken at this year's trial, please get them to drop me an email - maybe we can get them some of their fifteen minutes of fame...............

Edited by laird387

Results came in the post today... A shame that they don't seem to reflect what happened on the day,and talking to other riders it seems I'm not alone.Were it not for the banter and excellent array of bikes there on the day, I'm not sure I'd bother again.Compared to trials like the March Hare and the West of England Vic Ashford its not really in the same league.

I Cant believe that i,ve been riding the Talmag now for 28 years and the only time i ever loose control, they get it on film! :hyper: I foolishly attacked Hungry Hill in 2nd,cos its more fun,and found a tad more grip than i bargained for! I always dreamed off getting my pic in TMX [as have millions off others] and am so glad when i finally did,they captured my best angle! i thought it was a 2 ,a mate watching said 1,but i got the dreaded Talmag 5 !At least i beat Mr Higgs for the 1st time who apparently missed section 1, which i thought would have been pretty impossible?considering it was only 30 yards from the start in a straight line! :wacko: On the subject off severity,last years course was too hard,this year it was too easy.They need to find a middle ground! As always its weather dependent off course,but thats down to experience and keeping an eye on the forecast i suppose.Saying all that i really enjoyed this years event,it really is just a massive social really for me,seeing lots off people and bikes i only see at the Talmag once a year!See you all next year.