A Proper Look At The Trs Chassis

gasgas249uk

Conversly people would sit up and take notice if it did, just like vertigo winning (and several finishing) the SSDT might not directly "sell bikes" but its all marketing.

I actually think it will sell bikes - It seems trials riders are obsessed with getting a machine that can perform and  is reliable. So prove to the world it can perform and is reliable, and people will buy them IMHO

Raga on a TRS is great news - Ross on one too. I think people will like the bike when they see it especially if they liked the JTG.  

Just how many world rounds did Yamaha compete in to sell how many ty mono's ?

World round trials has nothing to do with what we all do at the weekend.

If everyone aspires to this type of event why don't we go back to one route for everyone and let the beginers loose 5 on every section then they will appreciate how the likes of Jack Sheppard feels competing with Bou and Raga

• Like 1

Just how many world rounds did Yamaha compete in to sell how many ty mono's ?

World round trials has nothing to do with what we all do at the weekend.

If everyone aspires to this type of event why don't we go back to one route for everyone and let the beginers loose 5 on every section then they will appreciate how the likes of Jack Sheppard feels competing with Bou and Raga

The ty mono as we all know was a big leap forward thats its main reason for selling despite its price.

No one aspires to this event except the 12 that competed on the top route.

The fact that 17 yes 17 riders only competed in two classes is surely an indication to the FIM that whatever they need to do needs to happen fast to keep a trials world championship alive.

The TY was an amazing seller for what, 10 years, so it was right for the majority of riders ie the clubman. This was achieved without the huge costs of world championship participation.

Why do the FIM not put some cost controls on the world championship, the first one I would suggest would be the use of out of the crate bikes.

Sure top level riders want something special but carry those parts in a 'carry on bag' and limit the value to say 100% of the cost of a new bike! then the parts could be sold at the end of the event to bring the costs right down.

The new bike buyer would relate much better to his bike being ridden by a top rider rather than a special which rumour has it often costs tens of thousands of pounds.

Just my off the wall thoughts and probably in the wrong section but I am new to this, I am however passionate about our sport and just get frustrated when I see results from the Worlds which has no relevance to 99 % of riders

• Like 2

how many marks would bou or raga or cabestany save per trial if they rode standard out of the box bikes

Well it depends on the sections but when those two are the only ones that get through a section i guess that little bit of saved weight or 1'2 a bhp could maybe mean 15 marks?

Well it depends on the sections but when those two are the only ones that get through a section i guess that little bit of saved weight or 1'2 a bhp could maybe mean 15 marks?

how many marks would bou or raga or cabestany save per trial if they rode standard out of the box bikes

Just as well Bou is handicapped by the Honda, imagine him on an even lighter 2 stroker. Wouldn't be worth the rest of them turning up!

Just as well Bou is handicapped by the Honda, imagine him on an even lighter 2 stroker. Wouldn't be worth the rest of them turning up!

I think you'll find the three factory works bikes of team Honda Repsol, are just as light as any of the the 2 strokes.

• Like 1

Just as well Bou is handicapped by the Honda, imagine him on an even lighter 2 stroker. Wouldn't be worth the rest of them turning up!

Really the Honda is a handicap? Bet all the the top riders on other marks would swap and maybe results improve? Just a thought!

• Like 1