Practice Down South

flo

does anyone know of areas where you can practice around bracknell/camberley/ maidenhead, went out this eve and parked van in slightly different access point to where i normally go and read signs and doesn't say no motorcycling but police turned up and said can't go in there so he looked at the sign and said that was covered under road traffic act1988, apparently they're havin a purge on it because SURPRISE SURPRISE MOTOR CROSSERS HAVE BEEN FLYING PAST WALKERS, not that i go any where near them :rolleyes:

Savage, its a shame you have t drive there. Im based in the Reading area and theres not much round my way either. If I do practice anywhere Im looking over my shoulder for wardens or playing dodge the horse or dog walker when travelling ebtween places to ride. Even though I stop for horses and go at a snails pace down the paths at tickover in 6th its the moto corssers who give us a bad name.

Im lucky enough to be able to ride from my house so I just move on if I suspect I am annoying people. :D:rolleyes:

well if you know crowthorne its right next to the camberley road, where i go no 1 walks cos its next to the by pass to camberley and about 100m from broadmoor, to top it off got a producer as well, all sign said was dont exceed 20mph and have sufficient silencer.

i'm new to the sport and just want to practice, only done 1 trial, what club do you belong to?

I think we all ought to be a little careful about who we tell where we ride! Ive got a funny feeling that certain groups are using these web sites to find out who is riding what and where! :rolleyes: Ive got nothing against motocross/enduro but why are the minority of people who ride them absolute idiots, without any respect and thought for others?

well thanks for your input, if i had an enduro it'd be road registered and have no problem ridin between one wood and the next and making a quick escape without having to put it in the van or on a trailer, and if i had a crosser there are plenty of tracks advertised in the back of t+mx news, so if you want to be all secretive be like that, but do remember the more people you have in the sport thwe more chance you've got of it surviving!!!!! :rolleyes:

well thanks for your input, if i had an enduro it'd be road registered and have no problem ridin between one wood and the next and making a quick escape without having to put it in the van or on a trailer, and if i had a crosser there are plenty of tracks advertised in the back of t+mx news, so if you want to be all secretive be like that, but do remember the more people you have in the sport thwe more chance you've got of it surviving!!!!! :rolleyes:

I made a few suggestions. Have you done anything about those?

Bell house field, maidenhead I think, used to be a trial venue but due to illegal riding it has finished. perhaps you can swallow that nugget and then realise that having enduros and mx's knowing where we ride is not necessarily the best thing.

Why don't you register your trials bike?

registering bike is on the agenda, sorry thought you were keeping sites to your selves,

have sorted numbers for north berks and aldermaston and will call tom, :D

don't have a problem with paying for sites and i understand you don't want sites shut down either as i need as much practice as i can, :rolleyes: