Taller Bars On A 2015 260 Rt.

chappo

Just got a 2015 260 RT, couldn't believe they knocked £950 off them, anyway, I'm 6'2" tall and the bars seem a little low for me and I'm 55.

Has anyway put any taller bars on or bar risers, just looking for opinions before making a purchase.

Thanks.

Hi Jeff , I have looked after the Montesa 4RT 260 2014 and 2015 demonstrator models for Craigs Motorcycles, being tall I tried  higher Renthal bars bike felt more balanced. Hope that helps. Regards Richard RHT

Morning Dave, Yes the Bou bars are listed 4.5 inch rise, S3 bars fitted on your red 4RT are similar rise. Renthal have a 5.00 rise bar in black only and comes with bar pad. The Renthal spec sheet lists this bar

13mm 1/2 inch higher than the Bou bend bar, when I tried them did not think the 1/2 inch would make the

difference I was looking for but it did. No problem to try my bike at Craigs with the higher bars on, or

do you come over to the monthly Saturday trials practice day at Tong. Regards Richard

Hi Dave, You can check Tong trials bike only practice days @ Parkwood off road. just off M62 junction 27. Normally 3rd Saturday in month, check before traveling. We also have Bumpy.org just off Junction 27, trials practice area 7 days week you could book lessons with Dan Thorpe. If you come down and want to try 4RT demo bike be in touch via Craigs or email me rht.parts65@btinternet.com giving me a few days notice.

Regards Richard