The Interview

michael_t

Interesting statement...

Especially the BMW part; bmw is out of offroading etc. So is it just a bit of bragging? we will see.

Maybe they are making some kind of enduro type, or playbike like the KTM freeride or beta Xtrainer or like the ALP or something.

I would hope they first sell trials bikes before that kind of projects, we have seen enough not make it.

Edited by crazybond700

From the first of October...

"With the initial test bikes now being delivered to the various distributors, and the first production models to follow shortly and over the coming months, we at Vertigo Motors are all very excited about this next and important chapter of the company and are sure that the Vertigo Combat will be well received and enjoyed by every customer that choses to join our special family."

Interesting statement...

Especially the BMW part; bmw is out of offroading etc. So is it just a bit of bragging? we will see.

Maybe they are making some kind of enduro type, or playbike like the KTM freeride or beta Xtrainer or like the ALP or something.

I would hope they first sell trials bikes before that kind of projects, we have seen enough not make it.

hhmmnnn.... Doesn't BMW make a 1000cc , 160hp.  , Adventure bike  (dual sport) ?

hhmmnnn.... Doesn't BMW make a 1000cc , 160hp.  , Adventure bike  (dual sport) ?

I dont see in what way Vertigo is going to ''combat'' that market, do you? Even the difference between KTM and BMW is big (they sold Husqvarna). Somebody who is willing to buy a BMW most likely isnt going to buy a KTM and visa versa. They are a different ''taste'' for different kind of people. (although with the new types maybe more and more overlap can be found). I know a lot of offroad and allroad people in the Netherlands, and atleast here it is the case.

And even if they build something like e.g. CCM adventure, are they a real threat?

Dont say they dont have plans, but imo it would be a recipe for complete disaster. First focus on what they have now and start selling.

Edited by crazybond700
  • Like 1