New To Trials

frank zx

Hi everyone,

I'm a woods rider but getting a old Beta TR to practice with. I currently ride a KTM SX250 and I've entered a few Hare Scrambles and did okay. I read alot about honing skills so trials seems to be the way to go. 

There are very few trials bikes in the southeastern US. I'm sure alot of people are gonna ask what kinda bike is that. 

You might find this helpful

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/topic/52122-trials-techniques-applied-to-dirt-bikes-enduro-bikes/

One thing I have been noticing is that there are some dirt bikers who get trials to improve their skills but then ride the trials bike like a big heavy enduro bike and wonder why there Enduro bike skills aren't improving... which really isn't the point (imho). Just something to keep in mind.

You might find this helpful

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/topic/52122-trials-techniques-applied-to-dirt-bikes-enduro-bikes/

One thing I have been noticing is that there are some dirt bikers who get trials to improve their skills but then ride the trials bike like a big heavy enduro bike and wonder why there Enduro bike skills aren't improving... which really isn't the point (imho). Just something to keep in mind.     THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WATCHING! :hyper:

I watched some Youtube videos about riding, balancing, log crossing, etc. Every since I was a kid I loved reading about trials but its just not popular here. Who knows, Maybe I'll get it to catch on in the south and forget about enduros. LOL

Edited by frank zx