2016 Evo 200 Or 250? Advice Needed Plz

sherpated

Has anybody been fortunate enough to try the new 2016 Evo 200 yet? i'm considering a Evo 250 but also curious about the new 200, especially because it should have the same bottom end as the 250 and 300 now. I am a clubman rider, and like to compete, but not that strong. I want to feel like I'm in control of the bike and not the otherway around , so i dont fancy going bigger than a 250. Im 6'1 and 82kg. Would the 200 be too small/underpowered for me? Any advice would be much appreciated! (Unfortunatly i dont have the possibility of trying one in my local area)

I have no experience with the 2016 200, but have ridden the 2014 and 2015 200 Betas, both were very strong. I even used one for a club trial on what we call the "advanced" line and had a very good result. The power level gives one more confidence so you always feel "on top" of the bike, never behind.

Hi Just got a 200 2016 done two trials on it now and love it always ridden Gas Gas before 200 or 225 so never had any experience of other Betas other the odd go after a trial but i am really impressed and seemed to get on with straight away, plenty of smooth power . When i stop searching  for the kick start on the other side  it will be even better !!!!

• Like 1

Usefull feedback everyone, thanks! Sounds like the 200 could be an option. I like the idea of a lighter feeling  bike.

Mac:The kickstarters not a problem for me, as I ride a Bultaco at classic trials so I am used to it ,but not the weight! :)