Spark Plug 250 Rev-3

jay

help!

i have a rev-3 250cc year 2000 and the spark plug has gone (its knackered) but iwould like to know whats the best, performance wise to run it on, i think its a denson w20 epr-u that came out although the markings are badly worn.

Also if anyone knows where i can get some new graphics for it that would be spot on, i have tried everywhere to find a set.

Cheers

Try bvm-moto.co.uk

Or try Lampkins (JLI) Beta Importers...website is something like beta-uk.com??

DOnt know about plug for yours but I know for a Rev3 250 2002 model it should be a Champion NY7CC...(something like that) equivelant to an NGK BP7ES I think.

DO a search on here, and you'll find some previous discussion on it. :)

the NGK equivelant is BP5ES. Performance wise I have been told that an NGK platinum plug is best, I cant quite remember the number, but I think that it is something like BP6EVX, I'm not sure though.

The NGK website does explain its naming system if you can be bothered so you can probably find out the best performing which will suit your bike on there. I think that they use a backwards numbering system, so 1 would be hottest and 7 is coolest.

Lampkins website is this

Bob