1. 1. Would You Go?

• Wouldn't Miss It
    • If The Missus Lets Me
    • Nah, not for me

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Low turnout? There were over 60. I wouldn't call that a low turnout!

I'm refering to the evening and the low turn out of riders that use the site. As you say, there was over 60 but weren't a large amount of that number members of the bradford club? Thats what I was told at the time anyway, I'm not dissing the event or trying to start slagging.

Edited by boofont

as a southern fairy anything north of the watford gap is too far north!!!

hell we get upset people in our centre if they "have" tog o to a trial at one end form their house at the other end ??? ;):)

anyway I'm barley centre novice grade so i doubt you'll see me (any we southern don't know what rocks are :D )

rabie :rolleyes:

will thay be a bigginers trial because i'd love to go. but im no lampkin  :)

The trial like everything else associated with trials central will be very friendly and i'm sure if you go you will learn far more than you would attending one of your centre events everyone on here is very keen to help each other in any way. Look at the forums you can get advice on just about everything!

If i can I'll be there come on you southern softies stop whinging about travelling and make a commitment :D

Right! What's all this about travelling? As Boof said a bunch of Scots made it down last time travelling for 8 hours.

The 2004 trial was good fun and catered for all abilities. The idea isn't to sort out who's best TC rider but to get like minded folks together for a drink and a social with a trial thrown in for fun.

A two day with a easy first day or early evening with some intruction for novices followed by a proper (with easy route) trial on the Sunday would be great. There are enough decent riders on here to help the novices on Saturday and Andy has contacts so maybe a few top pros would come along and help/demo on Saturday. This would surely swell the numbers. Tuition and crack from WTC riders would be a laugh.

I wouldn't worry about the level of difficulty. It's meant to be for everyone and just a bit of fun. The Saturday riders could always assist laying out the Sunday sections to make sure they suit.

I'll be there and even try and stay up late this time. Maybe lay off the drink until later in the day. I started at lunch time last year and couldn't make it through the evening. I let the Scots side down I think.