What Went On At The Natc Meeting?

city trials

I guess you could call it a 'ringoism':

For those that don't get it, Sonny Bono [sonny & Cher] died a few years ago from a skiing accident. He skiied right into a tree. :D

Hey Alan, didn't mean to ignore you but I had to get the beaver bashing out of the way. :P

Edited by ringo

Ringo Star !!!!

Nice to see you balls upped the endurocross.. Would have rather seen you on a Hot new 525 BETA RR4T Enduro.. well maybe next year.. new e... rcommojrataoldotcom..

Ron

a :D ka... the party animal ...LOL

Every once in a while a guy reads a post that he MUST reply to simply because the facts in a previous post have been seriously distorted! This is one of those cases!

Now, Ringo, I have witnessed first hand your so called party animal mode once before................ I must say that especially after hearing your reputation, it was somewhat of a letdown!

Ron, I'm thinkin that I had better jot down your new address down there in Georgia and let the new neighbor's get introduced to "Team Squid" now that we have worn out our welcome in Vermont one time to many! I believe it is getting close to assembling the old team and doing one last ride down your way, bringing along the new guard as well, so as to ensure the continuation of our domination in North America at having FUN!

Hey Ron, remember getting pulled over late at night at a certain area of CA(me driving) and being harrassed by Sherriff Rosco P. Coltrain?? Man, those were some times! Teeing off in the middle of the night at the lookout halfway up to Donner!

:D:P Steve

Dear Mr. Fraceman,

I will admit that the "party scene" you are refering to was dispicably poor and serene. I believe the Lyons club had a bingo fest that same night that blew us away. Keep in mind that we were out of our element, nonetheless we were the only group that went out and got a keg for that event.

Now, come to one of our hometown events like the annual Art Webster Memorial, where you'll find a serene desert turned into a Las Vegas style club scene with full strobe lights, a DJ, beautiful women serving up coctails and fires so huge that they blow 10 slabs of rock off the side of boulders into the firepit, at which time riders jump motorcyles over the flames and much more.

Hey Dabber, I'm sure you have some pics that might 'show and tell' here nicely.

RJ,

How about sending me some info on this manly machine you are referring to? Better yet, bring one out for a test ride. We'll have a few beers and see how it sits in camp. [That's the only thing motorcycles are for anyway, to complement the drinking atmosphere]