Cota 4Rt 2016

woody1

I don't believe the 2016 can be remapped as std but will need a PTB fitting. I think the 2016 have a 2 map switch though. If bike is second hand this may of been linked out.

A larger front pipe (s3 or similar) softens off the bottom end. You can also get a smaller end pipe (part of the road version) which takes a bit of the edge off.

Hi Jimmy, what do you mean by linked out, the twin switch was missing when I bought it, I got one off montesa, fitted it and plugged into socket under tank, it makes no difference what to ever, all wires look in tacked so can't see what has been done to make it not work.

Any help would be appreciated, also who sells S3 header for 2016

Thanks

I think any post 2009 front pipe will fit but double check. Presume any regular dealer will sell, pipes including some site sponsors  - had mine off ebay a few years ago.

If all wiring is ok on the twin switch then should be working, I know one rider didn't like the switch on the bars so either linked it out or left it open circuit to permanently be in one map or the other.

I only have experience with the twin switch on a PTB