Sign in to follow this  
burnett-gasgas

What Bike?

Thats a bit vague innit? Yeah i was wondering about that kinda thing too, but i can be more specific. Lower price range, 20inch wheels, preferably maguras. cheers.

;) well if your after a 20" mod bike - the best bike to start with is an onza t-pro

if your after a 26" stock bike - the best bike to start with is an onza t-rex spec 2 if you can, spec 1 if not :beer:

in reply to gasgaspunkuk, you could probablyi pick up a decent onza t-pro (20")with maggies for pretty cheap, they're often on ebay, if you can't find one there keep checking www.trials-forum.co.ukfor one, in the forsale and wanted section.

NOTE: there is a validation system so you can't post in the forsale and wanted section, but if you find a bike you want, add them to msn

nath

Edited by Petrolium

Cheers nath, i'll keep checking, but its gonna have to wait cos theres a fender stratocaster out there calling for me and my money.

i had an onza t-bird when i started which was very good, then i had a t-pro and it was much better to ride. Get a 20''(mod) i think they are better than 26'' (stock). but its all up to you, you should get a decent t-pro for a good price.