Who Will Win What In 06

no1

From what I understand Alexz is not yet sure what all his plans for 2006 are, as he really wants to do the Youth WTC as a priority.

However there is I believe a type of urban myth that Alexz has sponsorship and rich rewards showered on him. I am not close enough to know what the exact situation is but when I overhear that he has this, that and then some more, be in no doubt that this is not the case. I think the situation is almost made worse by the way that Alexz and his back up present a very professional set up, are always approachable, have immaculate well prepared machinery, always well turned out arrive first leave last etc etc. Oh and the small bit of riding well and winning the titles he has.

So as to whether he will do the A class, nothing definate yet but there is at least one A & B round which clashes with the WTC, what I do know is he will be on a JST 125 Gas Gas pro racing for sure. :D

i heard that alexz is moving into adults dont know about ross danby though.

Jack Challenor 125 A class (not sure about spelling).

yeah there was a small section about alexz in the latest ACU magazine that i got. it says he mite just try the british adult solo champuionship. if he does i hope he does well. really good rider. :D

• 1 month later...