Who Will Win What In 06

no1

Can't fill you in on that Comorph but one thing I do know Alexz has been kind enough to agree to ride in The Breidden Hills club trial at Nantmawr in Shropshire this Sunday. We are delighted and will be putting on a A class expert route over and above our normal 4 routes for Alexz, Ross, Miles, Buster and Craig who are confirmed entries and anyone else wishing to have a go. Everyone catered for 11am start prompt !

Anyone know if Wiggy is doing Youth or British Championship this year, bet Nigel Dabster knows?

Although nothing is 100% yet, we are still hopeful on a couple of sponsorship possibilities it really is a matter of dotting the i's and crossing the t's, I think. Alexz has a wish to ride in the WTC Youth this year and that will take presidence over all else, if the team can afford it. There is something that is sorted and that is the bike will definately be a JST Gas Gas Pro Racing 125cc and thats the bike Alexz will compete on all year, in all events.

We are therefore finalising details and will do a feature probably within the next week, as always check out

http://www.alexzwigg.com/

Edited by Nigel Dabster

Nice one Desperado, anyone around the Shropshire area this Sunday, that is shoure to be a super trial with them lads in it, you can learn a lot watching.

Nigel Dabster:-

I would like to wish Alexz all the best, hes young, but he is ready for it and hes on the best bike, JTS Gas Gas.

I wish George Gosden all the luck in winning the 125 C class, but feel he may need to grow a couple of inch's to compete against the favourite Joel Edwards.

I cant understand why he didnt stay on the 80cc this year as it will be the biggest class and he was allways going to be the big favourite to win and become british C class 80 Champion.

I wish George Gosden all the luck in winning the 125 C class, but feel he may need to grow a couple of inch's to compete against the favourite Joel Edwards.

I cant understand why he didnt stay on the 80cc this year as it will be the biggest class and he was allways going to be the big favourite to win and become british C class 80 Champion.

Interesting view, but George has grown and is doing ok on the 125 Gas Gas, i think he will start as favourite, but Joel will win some rounds as may Jack Burch. One of the reasons we splt George & Chris is to stop the punch up's in the van on the way home :blink:

• 6 months later...
I'm sure Ben Morphett do well in Youth 'B'. If he did win, would he be able to move up a class early again?

The boy done good. :P

I belive that Ben won the trial today, and in so doing, has wrapped up the Youth 'B' title.

Well done Ben. :hl: