Trials Writer Goes Real Big-time

city trials

Look who made the big time reporting the Amp-ed SX series.

Ah, the millionare super-stars with names like RC, CR, JM, KW and JS, the big purse money events, the flowing champaign in the winners circle..... oh, and the paid trophy girls. Shan has hit the big time for sure.

Edited by City Trials

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

citytrials, it's good to see Shan at SX! We made round one and had a blast, I'm also 5 dollars richer with RC winning, who I had bet on this week.

Going to Supercross is a good eye opener for trials riders. The professionalism, commitment and intensity of the competition is on par to what it takes to win the world trials championship. Current US trials puts the fighting sprit to sleep in our riders! At Supercross you can see that will to win everywhere, even with the back of the pack riders.

It's little wonder that youngsters perfer Motocross to trials! They go to supercross and see a future, a chance to be a star and earn a fortune. If trials could offer just a little of that hope for success, I bet it would attract a lot more youngsters and their familes.

In my opinion, it is folly to assume that we should atrtact as many youngsters as we can to trials, because, taking my local scene into account:

- we already have 100 plus riders per trial. Queues at sections are long enough!

- the more people who latch onto trials, the more who take it into their own hands to use ground for illegal practice, endangering continuation of the sport.

Sure, we need to ensure the sport continues, but its current popularity doesn't threaten this.

Sorry Ringo, I'm working right now with a bunch of supermodels doing a jenes photoshoot. So Broke Back mountain is out for now! Maybe another time?

We did go see Aventures of Narina last night, great movie. Helps me keep my English accent!

cleanorbust, how about sending some of those riders to the states? We could use the extra riders!

Speaking of muchkins, I worked with the actor who played the head of the lollypop guild on a movie called Monstersquad. He was about 60 years old at the time and we used him to double a 5 year old girl.

He looked really funny wearing a dress and smoking a cigar!

As for the Supermodels, not my type! About 6foot 2inches tall and maybe 110 pounds. I believe girls should have curves!