Saunders And Lampkin At Hawkhurst

gbmoto

Could that Montesa have any more stickers on it?

although i ride p65 every weekend and love the old books and black and white photos like 'Big Johns', these colour shots of real trials are the real deal keep em coming.

enthused with nostalgia i'm going in the garage in the morning with my can of 'easy start' and the '74 montesa that hides in the back is going for a ride.

Suprising what twin shocks can do in the hands of an A grader (expert)

Whilst putting around on the block on my Yam SY and extracting the urine out of my spotty faced 18yr old because his BETA was knackered again he asked to borrow my TY175. Within minutes he was busy bunny hopping, riding up some fairly large logs both convetionally and using the SPLAT method!!!! airturning 180 deg etc: The TY in question was bog standared with some pretty knackered rear shockies, it makes you think how todays wiz kids would have compared in the days of Andrews and Co. Mind you after about 15 mins of riding he was pretty well pooped while his dad was fighting fit and still trying to get up that dam log!!!!!!!