Ozo shocks top bushings changed from 12mm to 15 mm

Ozo shocks come stock with 12mm mountings top and bottom.  How the hell do I change the bushings out for the top mounts on my mar. They are 15mm   I’ve tried to contact PMK   He’s done it. But I don’t know my way around this site yet.  I wrote him all about it but the message wouldn’t send.  It said someone else had my email address.  Holly crap! So frustrating 

Edited by montesa 348 kick trouble
Forgot something

58 minutes ago, stan wellback said:

The shock mounts on an Ossa MAR are 12mm. you have the inner sleeve of an old shock corroded to the frame. hope you have not just painted it , it may need heat to remove it.

My OSSA also has the top mount larger than the bottom and it doesn't have an old sleeve still there

problem solved!   tools used,4 1/2 '' angle grinder with grinding disk,dremel with tiny griding disk,flat chain saw file and micrometer....first i ground two oposite sides to 12mm nice an parallel to each other getting as close as i could to the shoulder without touching it.then the other two sides.then ground the corners to 12mm...then rounded it with a flat chainsaw file ..touching up the bottom bit with the little dremal grinding disc..now i have 12mm shock mounts top and bottom...only took about an hour each..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1