Mini Majesty Converted To Monoshock

grouchof

The bike you're referring to "might" be the RAM.If I remember rightly it looked more like the Whitehawk than a Majesty. There were never that many about, maybe they were pricey at the time so could be a collectors item. B)

The only 2 I can recall were ridden by Karl Duffy from the Rochadale area and Dean Kenniford from South Wales and were competing at National Schoolboy level.

Sorry I don't know much more about RAM but thought I saw a brochure once on e-bay?

Edited by Hughesy

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I will try to take picture from the bike. I am quite shure that the base in a Majesty frame : even with no numbers on the frame, it is realy close to a Majesty. It cannot be a Whitawk, because there is no square tube and the welding are not beautiful.

The rear system is monoshock, but not like the TYmono 250 : the shock is direct on the swingarm.

Regards

Wow, I bet it will clean up nicely! I can't really give much help on your model, but check out my '78 ty175 for a couple ideas maybe:) Hope it can help, I have many more pictures if you need them (the whole process was covered). But I really can't give any info on the monoshock ty. Good Luck :)

Hi,

The red tank fitted on the frame is a Majesty fiberglass tank. The front part of the frame looks like a Godden Majesty 125/200 frame.

But I would like to have more info about the "RAM". BTW, what RAM stands for ?

Regards

Edited by grouchoF