Youth A&b

fergygas

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the ride of the day is the winners, surely?

Yes i agree Dabster, Alexz had an crackin ride & came out a very deserved winner. Alexz is a fantastic rider & a crackin lad.

But, be fair, he is not the only one out there, so credit where credit is due,

we have some very good riders in the 125 A class so lets give them abit of encouragement & support also.

Also, Andy are you planning on doing a report on yesterdays trial? What did

you think of it? Just wondered.

Sorry did'nt get chance to introduce myself but we were rushing all day & I

did'nt see you after the trial.

Yes i agree Dabster, Alexz had an crackin ride & came out a very deserved winner. Alexz is a fantastic rider & a crackin lad.

But, be fair, he is not the only one out there, so credit where credit is due,

we have some very good riders in the 125 A class so lets give them abit of encouragement & support also.

Absolutely Adsy, I never said he was the only one out there, but it annoys me when if I hadn't mentioned him on this thread who would have? Make no mistake he won convincingly!

Any mistakes would have been punished by Ross, he was really trying yesterday and riding very well, Robert Andrews is coming on well, and despite Challanor losing a packet on time and well behind on obsevation he can ride a bit you know.

Alexz needs as much support as any of the other lads, perhaps more in some ways. He is hoping to have a decent go at the WTC this year, and trust me that needs alot of support.

Edited by Nigel Dabster

Terrain

Dob Park Trees Deciduous.

Ground slopes down from the car park. All sections went up the gradiant at some point.

Ground covered in leaves muddy under that. Stream sections had Rocks in or alongside Sections 1 to 4 were in the wood 5 to 8 in the stream. (2 was in a rocky rut)

Browns Wood Mainly Conifers 9-12 and 20. Mixture the rest

Section 9-11 Similar to Dob with heather/needles instead of leaves, but the Gradient was worse Between trees.

Section 12 was a swine. The ground between the rocks was very slippy and Mel Harrison had Mainly 3's and 5's to mark on the "B" course while the rocks gave some grip to the "A" class although even Alex Wigg five'd it first time round.

Section 13 was in and out of a stream with muddy banks which the riders had to get up and ride back down.

14 and 15 were in a stream bed 15 had a left turn and climb to top of bank.

16 17 an 18 Rocky stream sections but without steep banks, climbing up the gradiant.

19 Nasty climb that cut up badly most riders spinning rear wheels.

20 as 9-12

Doesn't convey the trickiness of the sections, or the distance and boggy conditions between 15 and sixteen that caught a few riders out and convinced me to wait at the crossover and walk down to 16 for North Yorkshire Lad.

Edited by Telecat

results on TC are different than YG club website??? :)

I took them from a post on these forums as Y&G didn't send me them, but they were posted here as being supplied by Y&G. If they're wrong then that's a major problem. If it's just colour and text then I guess we'll survive! :hyper:

I am in Leeds at the mo, and that's the problem.....completely snowed under with a dissertation and assignments to complete before the Scottish!

Only a day dream of mine to ride in a ladies championship with 2 laps 20, a european in yorkshire would be even better to show those foreign rock hoppers what proper trials are like! :)