Youth A&b

fergygas

I am in Leeds at the mo, and that's the problem.....completely snowed under with a dissertation and assignments to complete before the Scottish!

Only a day dream of mine to ride in a ladies championship with 2 laps 20, a european in yorkshire would be even better to show those foreign rock hoppers what proper trials are like! :)

You must like these 2 lappers! Unless I'm mistaken you did pretty well at Keighley Gate.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll Update Andy with the latest results. As always results are provisional and Sue makes sure she gets them right. Chris was disappointed with his ride at Dob despite beating all his contempories. It's hard to keep him grounded as He hasn't been riding as long as many of his age group. And as for Young Miss Sunter, I'll complement you on keeping riding when many of YOUR contempories haven't. It's tough to keep riding and combine it with education or a job at your age. I chatted to young Miss Wardle and she'e looking forward to doing more riding now her Hip problem is cleared up. Many Young riders, male and female seem to leave the sport and it's refreshing to hear that despite all the other pressures some are desperate to stay and do well!