Scorpa Easy Plastics

barrybaines

Hi I had the great misfortune of a strap breaking whilst travelling down the motorway with horrible consequences to my bike ;)

I have managed to buy most of the parts needed bars master cylinder etc etc BUT the rear mudgaurd is a huge problem anyone know anywere i can get one? or is there anything that will fit even if it needs a little modifacation?

All help appreciateed Barry

Nightmare! I always think something like that's going to happen to me, but I've got 2 ratchet straps holding mine on the back of the car on the bike rack so if one goes the other will hold it.

One around the back wheel and through the eye on the rack, the other up past thr frame and round the bars, about

Edited by arturner51

Cheers for the number

i had two on the front and one on the back but it was the one i had on the bars towards the car that went so it just catapulted backwards! if it was the other side i would of just had a nice dent in the car which i would of prefered i think ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dave Dabs

hi barry, spoke to you a while ago about my 95 250 gearbox. ive also just aquired a 99 240 easy and is in need of a rear mudguard. Who has stock of said plastic muck deflecting item ? ;)

Hey, when i got mine they had four or five left of which i had two, but they are the new scorpa dealers Nigel someone? and there number is 01229716806 they only have white ones but with the right primer and paint mine came up nice in silver

;)

OK here are the make and details of the primer and paint i used

Tetrosyl Plastic primer

and the paint was also Tetrosyl color match but the primer tin says it will work with any tetrosyl paint

I must say it is good stuff the gaurds taken a few bashes already even got a few scrapes into the plastic it self, still pressure wash it and no flaking at all

(TIP I did use about 3-4 thin coats of the primer)

Hope this all helps Barry :)