Fat Bars

03sherco125

hi i am interested in getting fat bars on my 03 sheco 125 as my mates just got them on his beta and the look lovely. does anybody have any used fat bars that there selling. i would place an wanted add on the ads page but iv registered and they havent e-mailed me to confirm me regeristing. if anybody has got any fat bars that they want to sell can u please e-mail me at sillybilly01@msn.com sorry its such a stupid e-mail addres :P cheers casey :blink:

problem is with sherco bars is they are a 5.5" rise. you will need a higher rise fat bar for them to be same height as yours now. go on www.trialsbike.co.uk they sell higher fat bars and are alot cheaper then renthals.

raga bars are 70 quid and renthals are 60. less then half price.

Edited by matt

problem is with sherco bars is they are a 5.5" rise. you will need a higher rise fat bar for them to be same height as yours now. go on www.trialsbike.co.uk they sell higher fat bars and are alot cheaper then renthals.

raga bars are 70 quid and renthals are 60. less then half price.

you have to get converter inable to fit fat bars do you know if they add a rise to your bars sorry im new to trials so dont know much

Edited by 03sherco125

The converters give the bars a half inch rise on the stock bars which in turn alters the entire handeling charactristics of the bike... good luck with keeping the front end down on those long climbs and splatters :-)

what you need to do the job properly is a new top yoke, spacers and fatbar clamps

;)