Jitsie Stealth Sticker Kit

trapezeartist

The stickers on my Electric Motion are beginning to look a little tired so I'm thinking of getting a Jitsie sticker kit rather than taking out a mortgage for the EM OE kit. Just to be a bit different I'm thinking of getting the "Stealth" version that is virtually all black, white or grey. I can't see a photo anywhere of it fitted though and I'm concerned it might look drab, especially against the black frame. Has anyone got one? And what do you think of the look? And what's the quality like?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, konrad said:

I can't speak to the look of the "stealth" version, but the quality of Jitsie's stickers is excellent (comparable to OE).  

Some notes on the application process may be found here: https://www.electricmotiontech.com/home/em-epure-race/mechanicals/jitsie-mudguard-stickers

Interesting website. I think I looked at it before, but had forgotten it. What do you use for degreasing before sticker application?

Because I was applying to new plastics, I just used a household cleaner called Simple Green.  That stuff will rapidly strip the oils from your skin!  For anything more than a quick wipe-down, I wear gloves.

• 5 months later...

Well, I went for it and I'm pleased with the result. In my opinion the Stealth colour scheme looks quite sophisticated and the quality is good. Unfortunately I can't show photos here as  the max total size is 33.42 kB. (Does each forum user have a personal image folder of finite size? In which case mine appears to be full.)

• Like 1