Registration

BCL100

Hello, I have been trying to get a v5  for my Honda matise MH200 .1982. 

Having problems with the DVLA , any help really appreciated . I have vin numbers and engine numbers , but no registration number . And that is why they sent it back ! That's what I thought I was trying to get ! For £25 . Regards Bernard

On 12/1/2023 at 12:28 AM, BCL100 said:

Hello, I have been trying to get a v5  for my Honda matise MH200 .1982. 

Having problems with the DVLA , any help really appreciated . I have vin numbers and engine numbers , but no registration number . And that is why they sent it back ! That's what I thought I was trying to get ! For £25 . Regards Bernard

You can't apply for a V5 if it never had one. If you send a V62 with no reg number, if you're luck they'll check against the chassis number to see if it has an associated reg number and if it does they're supposed to write the registered keeper to notify them they've received a request for the V5, they shouldn't just issue it, but probably do.  If it doesn't have a reg numbere they just send you your form and cheque back

Try the ''vin to reg'' service on facebook, they'll search the chassis number to see if it has a registration

It's a Honda Montesa, not Matisse

• Like 1